Can't get down to Michaeljohn's salon? Why not try these 5 steps to re-create it at home?
1. Cleanse and exfoliate skin using a mild formula with no strong scents, to leave your complexion clear and refreshed.
2. Apply cucumber slices, or cotton pads soaked in a gentle eye lotion, over the eyes and leave to cool the eye area for 10 minutes.
3. Massage around the eye area in small circular movements, focusing specifically on promoting movement around the bottom of the eye sockets and the side of the nose.
4. Use ice cubes to massage skin in smooth movements, progressing from under the eyes to around the top of the cheeks.
5. Apply a light serum and moisturiser to leave your complexion radiant and hydrated.
Find out more about the salon and spa here: www.michaeljohn.co.uk