Palmolive's Soft & Gentle has been around for as long as I can remember and was a product I used a lot in my youth. However, its scent was never particularly pleasant, reminding me of talcum powder and old ladies! These newly launched variants make your pits a little bit more exciting and exotic though, as Palmolive questioned over 4000 ladies to find out what women really want from a deodorant... this is the result.
- Drive tension away with Anti-Stress Aromatherapy Lavender & Patchouli
- Turn heads with Sensual Aromatherapy Wild Rose & Vanilla
- Revitalise your senses with Refresh Frozen Coconut & Peach
- Pamper yourself with Kind To Skin Soft Jasmine & Coco Milk
- Stay fresh with Extra Dry Linen & Wild Cornflower
- Banish marks with Anti White Marks Verbena & Waterlily
- Revive yourself with Extra Fresh Lotus & Watermelon
- Be ready for anything with Body Responsive Passion Flower & Black Orchid
- Gently protect with Sensitive Almond Milk & Honeysuckle
I've got a few of these in my possession and my favourites have to be Passion Flower & Black Orchid (uplifting but not overly floral) and Frozen Coconut & Peach (it doesn't smell like a Pina Colada!) The scents are strong enough to be smelt, but subtle enough not to take over if you want to wear perfume too. I'm a big perfume fan so I've just been matching my scents so they complement - although after a couple of hours the scent fades away so you can still spritz to your hearts content on the way to the bar. For the first time in years I'm a bit excited about deodorant again and that can't be a bad thing! Top marks to Palmolive... now maybe they can make my toothpaste a little bit more exciting.